14th Logo (13th Official)Edit
(March 2nd 2012- )
- In 2013, beginning with Identity Theif, the 100th Anniversary subtitle is absent.
- On Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2, it cuts to the opening shot instead of fading out. Pitch Perfect 3, however, used the 2013 version.
FX/SFX: CGI, produced at Weta Digital, New Zealand. A reminiscent of the 1990 & 1997 logos.
Music/Sounds: A reorchestration of the previous logo's music, composed by Jerry Goldsmith, rearranged by Brain Tyler.
- Sometimes, it has the opening theme or song staying over it.
- On the PP variant, someone is a-capellaing the music.
- On Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping, halfway through the music it slows down and, with a bit of record scheeching, it resumes with a custom backdrop that last through the music's last note.
Availability: Current. The normal version is debuted on Dr. Suess' The Lorax, and it can be seen on most 2012 movies (including a couple variations).
Scare Factor: None.